Happy holidays! Our gift to you ~ our Dec 11 Holiday Cheer Circles FREEBIE download sheet. Download the page, save to your computer, (right click, choose "save picture as"), open, print out full size (letter) for festive 1" circles, or reduce, enlarge as you'd like.
With just this one sheet, you can easily make bottle cap pendants, bottle cap fridge mags, bracelets, glass domed art pendants, epoxy circle instant bracelets, ornaments, wrapping paper, tags & more! See our samples below, and as always, happy crafting!
Click here for our HOLIDAY CHEER CIRCLES download file. It is in .jpg format and will be HUGE on your screen. Right click with your mouse and save to your computer. Ask your printer to print letter size, or 8.5" wide.
Here's 5 quick and creative little gifts for you to try:
1. Magnetic Bottle Cap Pendants Made from fridge mags! Our 1" epoxy circles and 1" glass domes fit perfectly on the back of our double sided adhesive flat circle magnets. Peel n stick, pop the finished dome in our bottle cap pendants (inside or outside) and you've got an instant, interchangeable bottle cap pendant necklace. When you get home, you can put it back on the fridge or on your jewelry organizer! :-)
2. Glass Domes for Pendants and Ornaments. We are now well-stocked in all sizes and shapes of glass domes, cabochons, and matching pendant bases.
Take a peek - a little dab of e6000 or 3D Crystal Lacquer is all you need to take your printouts, scraps, family photos or collage art to a new wearable (or fridge-magnet) level! Great gifts, fun for kids too!
You can see them all here.Try making this nearly instant zipper pull – from one of our 100D kits - each flattened bottle cap charm comes with it's own adhesive dome and jump ring attached – ready for your art, photos, more. Add a lobster clasp and you've got a zipper or backpack pull. Finish your image with a 1" circle punch or exacto knife on a cutting mat.
Use one of our411 Silver Pendants with Glass Dome tops, add one of our Key Rings, and use our download sheet or your favorite photo - you've created a very easy (and sturdy) gift!
Wrap them up in our 10-pack gift bags - put together a whole bunch of family gifts with just a little bit of time, easy on the wallet too!
4. Epoxy Domed Zipper/Backpack Pulls.
100D Flattened Bottle Caps w/Epoxy Dome cover, add a lobster clasp to the jump ring, and you've got an instant zipper pull or backpack hang tab.
4. Blossoms of Red & Green Necklace Get in the Holiday spirit with this necklace using our Millefiori Single Flower Glass Beads. These 12mm beads are cut out in single flower shapes in a rainbow of colors. You might also try our Millefiori Stars or Millefiori Mixes. For this project, Cheryl chose the red flowers and green flowers only out of the 30 beads on a strand. Combined with red, green and clear seed beads as well as bright silver ridged spacer beads, Cheryl has created a very festive necklace. She chose to make her design in a matinee length at about 22 inches. We are sure you will be inspired to make your own holiday creations to enjoy this party season.
5. Fridge Mag Snow Globes! Featuring your family and friends! Just add your photo or last year's holiday card to the back of our magnetic fridge mag snow globesfor instant personalized results!Try our matching mini photo tags - we now offer a double sided blank -perfect for reversible or two-sided charms and pendants- one of our most frequent customer requests.Wrap it all up with our 10 pack gift bags! ~ Choose from Velveeteen Opaque (no peeking!) or etherial Organza Bags ~ easy on the pocket book and easy on the eyes! Makes gift giving a breeze.
Don't forget to use your newsletter subscriber code DEC2011 at checkout. You will need to be signed in and enter your savings code on the payment/last page of checkout in the promo code box.
E-us for help with DEC2011 in the subject line and we can apply your savings in the form of a refund when your order ships.
Thanks always ~ wishing you a fun and happy holiday season filled with lots of family, friends, and crafts! From all of us at Rubber Nation Crafts and very soon at eCrafty.com