My friend Veronica really knows how to turn 50. She was born to party. She had great invites, great food, great friends, great band (you get the idea)! I couldn’t resist making her a keepsake necklace with her own party invite. Using our memory frames, ball chain, our 15mm round silver charm blank, a little headpin and crystal, our downloadable typewriter key alphabet, and our 15mm clear adhesive epoxy dots, I created her memento in under 20 minutes start to finish!. We started with silver chrome finish for all. Alternate versions could easily include our mini memory frames and links, jewelry maker’s beads, our word charms, change up the neck cord, add an origami art dangle – this is just a jumping off point!
1. Unhinge the memory frame. Use the glass inserts as your cutting template and trim your art.
2. Add thin layers (words, magazine clippings, etc) to complete your mini collage.
3. Place your finished art between the glass inserts, reload and close your memory frame.
4. Using a headpin or eye pin, load a small spacer or bali bead, a simple crystal or favorite lampwork bead, another spacer, form a top loop (simple or wrapped). Set aside.
5. Print out your letter (we used our downloadable typewriter buttons) printed at 60%. Trim with our 5/8” paper punch.
6. Glue to 801F silver charm blank with our trimmable Bead Fix adhesive dots or E6000 adhesive. Let dry. Top with our clear adhesive epoxy dot.
7. Attach letter charm to bottom of memory frame with split ring (included).
New for June! Bali Bead Deluxe Mix returns! Eiffel Towers, Flip Flops, Cell Phone Straps, Waxed Cotton Cords, NEW photo charm blanks (rounds and ovals in larger sizs, 50 More.Click here!
20% off Savings Code for our Newsletter Subscribers only - Save 20% off your entire order (some wholesale lots excluded) starting today and lasting until the end of June with your subscriber's savings code NEWSJUNE10 typed in the promo code box on the left hand side of your checkout page. You must be subscribed to our newsletter and signed in to see the promo code box.
Stop in and see what's brand new for June ~ Lots of instant summer fun crafts including flattened bottle caps, clear epoxy dome lenses, new photo/altered art picture keychains, photo bracelets, photo charms and photo pendants, sampler 3D crystal lacquer tubes for crafting or birthday parties, 3 sizes of eiffel tower pendants/charms, new waxed cotton cord necklaces, downloadable typewriter alphabets, NEW black bamboo domino tiles in LARGE size – very hard to find! Too much to list here – just click it!